Thursday, January 12, 2023

Blog 1: My Top Five New Sources

There are many different new sources that people can get their news from but my top five new sources consist of: 


Apple News is where I get most of my news and would consider it my top news source. My phone gives me alerts daily on the latest information around the world within seconds of it happening. It is an easy way to check because a notification will just pop on your phone instead of having to look anything up. Apple News has various news stories on the same topic so that most can find an article they like or agree on. 


Another source of news that I enjoy catching up on is Entertainment News. This helps me stay on the latest trends in the celebrity drama that is going around in LA, California. I tend to read more about the little problems that celebrities encounter instead of the bigger problems that are seen all around the world. This is because I rather read about stupid problems than sad things going on in the world.


Instagram is the next platform where I get my news from. There are popular Instagram pages that are all about world news as well as news in the celebrity world. There are certain pages that are trustworthy but there can be fake news pages so sometimes it's hard to believe something when scrolling through your feed. 


Youtube is one of my favorite places to get my news from. This is because once I hear about something going on in the world I can learn more about it by visual aids to understand it more. Youtube has everything whether you want to watch it about 100 years ago or 10 days ago. I watch Youtube every day, it helps me learn about events I don't know much about. I recommend for people to give it a try.


CNN is the last new source that I follow. I don't use it as much as I use Apple News, Entertainment News, Instagram, and Youtube but I do use it pretty frequently. It has quick updates on politics, weather, entertainment, and much more. They average about 29 posts per day so they are updating their website throughout the day. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 12: My Love-Hate Relationship with Technology

 My Love-Hate Relationship with Technology Technology has a big impact on today's world whether it is Artificial Intelligence or social ...